Friday, March 25, 2011

Did I mention SNOW?

Today I heard that it was going to be a rain / snow mix. Sure enough, late in the morning it started to snow, but nothing was sticking. Then my boss pointed out that it was turning to big flakes. They were. I told him that back in Vermont they called that sugar snow and it tasted great with a little maple syrup poured over the top of it.
After work I drove home, the snow was gone, until I started up the hill to our street. Suddenly I noticed that snow was still on the lawns and in the trees! What the heck? We got 5" and the garden is still all white tonight. The weatherman says we will get more of the same on Monday. 
Hmmm ,,,, Spring, where art thou?

1 comment:

  1. Luckily, weatherman also said that after today(Monday) we'll get a break! I can't wait.

    ReplyDelete